Creating a good marketing strategy
A consultant for “business model innovation in Telecoms”, Martin Geddes is an authority on the future of the telecoms industry, ranging from emerging business models to new network technologies. Martin Geddes Consulting was established to share deep and profound insights, in the form of workshops, to enable clients to improve the productivity and performance of their products and services.
Brief – Marketing strategy development
Having already built up an impressive following on both LinkedIn and Twitter, focused went onto creating a good marketing strategy. It was time flesh out the business model and develop a marketing strategy that would ensure a consistent presentation of the brand and value proposition.
- Marketing strategy workshop – the business model was reviewed and value proposition established. This allowed the marketing objectives to be set and a good solid marketing strategy to be developed.
- Developed detailed marketing communications strategy, including a timing plan and messaging brief to be shared with design agencies
- Prepared design briefs for new series of whitepapers and PowerPoint template
- Social media support to ensure maximum exposure of new content
- Ongoing virtual marketing assistance – from helping develop new business propositions, to improving SEO of the website
Faye is an experienced marketing professional who is able to quickly put herself in her client’s shoes, understand the business needs, and design and execute a marketing strategy. She is highly pro-active in taking responsibility for delivery, and as a bonus brings an in-depth and valuable understanding of the telecommunications and technology market.